Mark’s Birthday Cake aka Cheesecake
Top with chocolate sauce, cherries, pie filling.... *Bain-Marie- take a large pan; add about an inch of water.
- 750 g cream cheese, softened
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk (one can)
- 100 ml 18% cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 100 ml real lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Equal quantities graham crackers and butter melted ( I don't use that much butter)
- Cream cheese & sugar till smooth. Beat the eggs and add to the mixture slowly.
- Add condensed milk and gradually add cream.
- Add lemon and vanilla. Scrape down bowl.
- Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes. Stop and scrape down bowl and beaters often.
- Line 8" or 9" spring form pan with graham/butter mixture. You can already have wrapped bottom of the pan with HD aluminum if you wish.
- Pour cheesecake mixture in pan. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place in bain-marie* in preheated oven at 300F. Bake 1½ hours. ***Switch off oven and let sit for 1½ hours. DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR. Remove and chill in refrigerator.